Now majority of us didn’t pay attention in science class to know what Trisodium Phosphate is so let’s start with what it is.
Trisodium Phosphate – the inorganic compound with the chemical formula Na3PO4. It is a white, granular or crystalline solid, highly soluble in water producing an alkaline solution. TSPs are used as cleaning agent, lubricant, food additive, stain remover and degreaser.
It’s a POISON and according to The University of Tennessee Medical Center, “Trisodium phosphate is a strong chemical. Poisoning occurs if you swallow, breathe in, or spill large amounts of this substance on your skin.”
Below a guy explains why he isn’t giving cereal to his children anymore